Friday, August 31, 2007

I quickly arose this morning, feeling terrible that I had slept in again, and went to the sitting room to see everyone. Luckily, everyone was still sleeping at 10:00am. Perfect. I was going to throw some clothes on and go for a run, but mi señora woke up and insisted that I eat breakfast. I can´t complain, I am getting quite used to the croissants and fruit in the morning. I haven´t yet had a fruit that I recognize, but they are quite tasty. Alas I did not go on my run but instead played soccer with the boys.

I also haven´t adjusted to a three course lunch yet. Mi señora is very pleased at how I like everything. Little does she know I am simply starving, because I haven´t quite grasped the concept of only eating during meals and not in between. This afternoon was filled with a Spanish book that mi señora purchased for me, a bit above my level, but a compliment if nothing else. The boys watch endless amounts of TV, the only stations that I fully understand are the nature channel (because they speak slowly) and the futbol games. Not bad channels though, much better than the dubbed over simpsons and bugs bunny shows. Now, I am actually off for a tour of the night life aspect of the neighborhood, as mi señora wants to make sure I know where not to go. Entonces, hasta luego!

No comments: